Novices Badminton Tournament
- Men's Singles
- Women's Singles
- Badminton Club practice days
- Friday, April 11 (5-7pm)
- Sunday, April 13 (3-5pm)
- Wednesday, April 16 (5-7pm)
- Wednesday, April 23 (6.30-7.30pm) : Doubles Finals and Awards
- Schedule is very flexible and you don't need to be there all the time of the competition.
- Players can schedule their matches based on their availability. (Please tell us about your availability when you fill registration form).
- Please communicate with us if you have any problem with these dates and times
We will provide
- Shuttlecocks (Birdies)
- Rackets for participants who don't have their own.
Who can participate
Purpose of this competition is bringing forward new and talented players. Therefore, some limits will apply, and following players are eligible to participate.
- New members of the Ole Miss Badminton Club (Joined in 2013/2014 year).
- Any Ole Miss Student Faculty/Staff personal with novices status (we'll briefly evaluate).
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions about the competition or your participation.
Awards for winners
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Places : Certificate + Medal, 4th Place : Certificate
- Winners will be highly considered for recruitment of the Ole Miss Badminton Team to represent Ole Miss in outside competitions.