The International Learning Exchange (ILEX) offers 5 2-hour workshops/round table discussions for international community at the beginning of each semester. These discussions provide hands-on information and a chance to network and practice English, as well as to promote other services and groups of the CCP and counseling services on campus.
Schedule for Fall 2011:
1. February 2 , 11-1 pm – Tips for Survival: Adjustment Strategies
2. February 9, 11-1 pm – Tips for Academic Success
3. February 16, 11-1 pm – Room-mates: Friends or Best Friends?
4. February 23, 11-1 pm – Healthy Lifestyle in a Foreign Country
5. March 1 5, 11-1 pm – Tips on Career
The workshops will be held at Student union , Room 403. To register and get more information please contact "Shilpa Shirur" at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 662-915-7404 .