Who Are You?
Ole Miss Home
OrgSync Login

   Student Advocacy - Addressing Issues, Concerns, & Complaints
My Matter of Concern

This form is designed just for you, our valued Ole Miss student, to assist you in registering a concern or obtaining information about the many policies, procedures or appeals processes on our campus. By following the module below, you will be directed to the best source and/or the appropriate policy for your concern.

Directions: Follow the numeric steps by choosing one of the available options. Please be sure to read each question carefully to reach the most appropriate outcome.

1) Choose the option that best relates to your matter of concern by clicking on A, B, or C below:

A. My concern involves one or more of the following areas:

  • Academic Advising
  • Athletic Events
  • Buildings, Facilities, Landscaping, and Grounds
  • Bursar
  • Campus Bookstore
  • Campus Programming
  • Career Services
  • Concern or Issue with a Faculty or Staff Member
  • Conflict or Dispute with Another Student
  • Counseling Center
  • Disability Services
  • Diversity
  • Financial Aid
  • Food Services
  • Greek Life - Fraternities
  • Greek Life - Sororities
  • Health Center
  • Housing
  • International Programs
  • Library
  • Need for Information about Programs, Services or Resources
  • Parking, Transportation, Buses, and Bicycling
  • Physical Fitness and Recreation – Turner Center
  • Spirituality and Religion
  • Student Employment/Payroll
  • Student Organizations
  • Student Union
  • Town and Gown – Relationships with the City of Oxford
  • UPD and Campus Safety

B. My concern involves an academic issue or appeal:

  • Academic Conduct and Discipline
  • Academic Standing (Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal)
  • Grade Appeals

C. My concern involves a non-academic issue or appeal:

  • Admissions Appeals and Petitions for Readmission
  • Bursar's Office Appeals
  • Discrimination, Sexual Harassment or Sexual Misconduct
  • Financial Aid and Scholarship Appeals
  • Parking and Traffic Appeals
  • Residency Appeals
  • Student Conduct and Judicial Appeals
  • Student Housing Appeals
  • University Police Department Appeals

Please contact the appropriate department or service by choosing one of the following: